Hi, Dan Sheehan from Social Merlin back again for another Marketing Minute.
Today’s topic “The Best Ways to Use Facebook Ads to Get Leads” will help you as a financial advisor to best utilize the world’s most lucrative pool of prospects by advertising on Facebook. If you need a plan to develop multiple lead sources, consider Facebook Ads as part of your marketing strategy.
You may have considered Facebook Ads in the past but didn’t know how to use them effectively and were concerned about your ROI or return on investment. Perhaps the details seemed overwhelming, or you didn’t know how to capture leads. Today’s guidelines will help you focus your Facebook ads on the right target audience or avatar, adapt your message accordingly, and use real-time analytics to optimize your campaign results; oh, and make money doing it.
Here are six key points you need to consider:
- Tailor your ads to your audience’s or avatar’s financial goals or concerns.
- You must put your entire focus on your ideal avatar. Bear in mind the narrower the scope of your target market or avatar the more effective your campaign will be. Facebook allows you to be very specific about your target audience.
- Use video or highly creative single images with bold, short, and compelling headlines to capture attention.
- When a prospect clicks on your Ad, that person should be re-directed to a landing page by offering a lead magnet – an e-book, giveaway, or persuasive blog post in exchange for their name and e-mail address; I use my Signature Formula roadmap as my lead magnet. All you’re trying to do is to exchange something of real value for something of real value, the lead’s contact info. As a side note, use Power Editor within Facebook’s Ad Manager to input your ad. It is easier to use, allows for full tracking and reporting, sends advanced notifications, and allows for more characters in your headline – use it!
- Always have your ads pre-approved by your broker-dealer’s Compliance Department, OSJ, or principal to make sure your ads are not misleading in any way.
- One of the most exciting benefits of using Facebook ads is that it provides you with real-time metrics or data while your campaign is running; remember data is king, without data you’re flying blind. This feedback is extremely helpful, as it enables you to adjust and improve the ad while it’s running. With a little bit of effort and quick tweaks, you can improve the ROI on your campaign in real time.
I hope today’s topic has on Facebook ads has been helpful. Whether you want to generate leads, invite people to your next webinar or for whatever reason, Facebook ads can target a huge pool of targeted prospects to give you success with lead generation.
If you’d like to get more information, click the link below. Thanks, and see you next time.