Hi, Dan Sheehan from Social Merlin back again for another Marketing Minute. Today’s Topic: “3 Reasons Why Financial Advisors Should Install Messenger Widgets”
You’ve probably noticed the Live Chat floating pop-up on many websites. A Chatbot is an artificial intelligence (AI) platform that uses instant messaging to mimic human conversations. Using Chatbots on your website can increase leads by up to 40%. It’s also a great way of increasing your subscribers on Facebook Messenger. By installing a Messenger widget, you can simplify your lead list building.
Many Financial Advisors have dismissed this option because they think a Live Chat requires an instant response from them 24/7 or that they’ll need someone to manage leads and answers on their behalf. This is a misconception and here are three reasons why you should incorporate Messenger Chat Widgets on your Facebook Page and website.
1. Messenger chatbots are automated instant responses which are delivered around the clock, ensuring that you don’t miss out on an engagement when a prospect is ready to connect.
2. You can customize and design the script and responses to optimize the interaction.
3. Messenger chat widgets add the person who sends you a message as a Contact in Messenger, which then becomes a new lead for you. You can also manually interact with your prospect through direct messaging.
Start by adding a Facebook Messenger bot to your website with a widget. Financial Advisors prefer using “Mobile Monkey” or “ManyChat, which is the one I prefer.” It’s easy to sign-up and build a simple Chatbot. If you have a WordPress site, you can use the WP-Chatbot plugin. These tools integrate seamlessly with your Facebook Page and Facebook Messenger. And the chat sequence is configured for both mobile and desktop for optimal user experience.
Here are some guidelines for setting up your automated Messenger Chatbot:
1. Personalize it – always greet your prospect by name.
2. Give them options to select, so they feel part of an interactive chat. For example, they can opt for a free lead magnet or request an introductory telephone call at a convenient time. Consider questions that you’ve responded to in the past and incorporate them in your chatbot.
3. Remember to request the person’s email address and cell number to get in touch with them as soon as possible.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised by your growing Messenger lead list once your chatbot is active. Nurture your Messenger leads with personalized drip campaigns and retargeting with highly relevant content. Be careful, however, not to send out push notifications too frequently. Bear in mind it is a native environment intended for personal interaction.
If you’d like to get more information, click the link below. Thanks, and see you next time.