Hi, Dan Sheehan from Social Merlin back again for another Marketing Minute. Today’s Topic: “3 Reasons Why Financial Advisors Should Add Comment Guards to Their Facebook Posts”
Generating new leads is a constant challenge for financial advisors. With time and budget constraints, it’s essential to optimize all the free tools available to help you succeed. Today I’d like to introduce you to “Comment Guards” to boost your Facebook engagement levels. You can create an opt-in message for people who leave a comment on your Facebook Posts, Ads, or Boosted Posts. Your Chatbot will automatically send a message to anyone who comments on your Facebook post.
Here are three reasons why Comment Guards are a great tool for financial advisors:
- They are an ideal lead generating tactic. Anybody who comments on a post and then interacts with the Messenger bot is added to your contact list.
- Facebook’s algorithm promotes content in the newsfeed that generates engagement. Comment Guards create immediate engagement to your promoted posts by automatically responding to your commenters.
- Comment guards are free, so there are no costs associated with lead generation.
By following a couple of simple steps on MobileMonkey, you can add a Comment Guard to a popular organic post on Facebook. Start by creating a new Comment Guard and naming it something relevant to the post. You can also create an autoresponder for people who aren’t already on Facebook Messenger. When they reply, they automatically opt-in.
The next step will direct them to the Messenger Chat landing page that you’ve designed for engagement with the relevant post. Finally, you can also select an organic post to add the Comment Guard.
Here are some ideas for organic posts that will boost engagement when you use your Comment Guard. Keep your niche in mind when you create content.
- GIF replies. Ask people to answer thought-provoking questions with a funny GIF. “How do you feel about retirement?” or “How do you envision your life five years from now?” This will not only be entertaining but will generate loads of chirpy comments.
- Pose questions or ask people’s opinions – “Would you invest or spend a Million Dollar inheritance?”
- Create a quick quiz or riddle and ask people to reply with their answers.
- Create a survey – “What kind of budgeter are you?” and give them two or three options to select. By responding to the survey, the comment guard is activated.
Comment Guards enhance what you’re already doing on Facebook with amplified engagement. It’s the easiest way to turn commenters into new leads.
If you’d like to get more information, click the link below. Thanks, and see you next time.